Friday 13 April 2018

April Beauty Favourites, Including the best concealer ever at just £6

April Beauty Favourites - StyleBuzzUK

Hey everyone, it's been a while I know, it's just been an extremely busy time for me over the last 6 weeks but I'm back and here to share my latest beauty favourites including a £6 concealer that is quite literally the best I have ever come across and beats any high end one hands down!

First up on my list is the 'YSL all hours foundation' I tried a 7 day sample of this and was instantly hooked, it's a lovely buttery soft liquid foundation that is an absolute pleasure to apply and it does exactly what it says on the tin, it lasts all day long and into the evening without any sign of fading or patchiness. It's a high coverage foundation but the great thing about it is that it doesn't feel heavy at all, it literally feels like a second skin and that exactly how a foundation should be, so top marks to YSL on this one! The other plus with this is that it comes in such a wide range of shades so there is sure to be a shade for everyone. My shade is 'BD50 Warm Honey'.

YSL All Hours Foundation - StylebuzzUK

Next is 'Obsession Conceal Wand' and as I said above, this is truly the best concealer I have ever tried, and at just £6 I'm thrilled! The liquid concealer has a small sponge tip to help with application and that it does; it blends beautifully into the skin with full coverage and no caking at all.
No joke ladies, it literally covers everything and I was absolutely stunned and this product. It beats any high end concealer that I have tried in the past. The only down side to it is the shades that they offer as the 'Warm Medium' that I got it just about ok for my skin at the moment but will be too light in the summer months when I have a tan and the next shade up is way too dark and more suited for black skin tones so a shade in between would be nice but I have an olive skin tone, so if you have lighter skin there are plenty of shades to choose from at that end of the spectrum.

Obsession Concealer - StyleBuzzUK

Anyone that knows me, knows that I'm obsessed with lipstick, it's my must have product and I'm always trying new ones out but I have found my holy grail of lipstick in the form of C.Y.O Matt Lipstick at just £4 it's not only one of the best matte lippies I have tried but it's super long lasting and has amazing shades. My two favourite shades at the moment are 'Stage Dive' which is a bright orange toned red and 'Tunel' which is more of a classic red. I tend to spend most of my day reapplying my lippy so was amazed that I only had to reapply a couple of times throughout the day, mainly after eating lunch but that's normal anyway. Available at Boots CYO Matte Lipstick - Boots

CYO Lipstick - StyleBuzzUK
 
And last but certainly not least is the L'Oreal Paradise Lash Primer, which when used with the Paradise Mascara gives you lusciously long and curly lashes. Just always make sure that you leave the primer to dry like 90% before applying your mascara otherwise it will have no effect at all.
 
Loreal Paradise Lash Primer - StylebuzzUK

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig