Tuesday 20 February 2018

This season it's all about Girl Power Slogan Tee's!

With the announcement of the Spice Girls reunion/new material on it's way .. everyone seems to be in full on girl power mode and our clothes are also reflecting that at present.

I have just discovered a fab little online shop named The Style Club and it's feel good 'Girl Power' vibes all the way... I love it!!

All of their pieces are about female empowerment and positive messages to young females all over and to top it off, everything is purse friendly with most tees costing $20.

One of their stand out pieces for me is this edgy little 'Girl Power' T- Shirt in vibrant yellow, and my lovely pal Pebbles 'Perri' Reid; Singer, Visionary & Manager of the mega R&B girl group TLC also fell in love with it when I posted it on my Instagram account and has ordered one too.. now that's mega girl power and I cant wait to be twinning with her in such a positive way.



They also do a 'Female Empowerment Pack' for $58 which includes these fab slogan tee's below and I just adore this 'We are all human' tee, which is a reminder I think us women all need from time to time!



Another great item is this 'Boss Babe' bomber jacket $39


So get yourselves over to TheStyleClub girls and lets all spread the message of female empowerment and positivity!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig