Wednesday 24 August 2016

Eighty Ninety, the band that you need to know about!

I have sung the praises of Eighty Ninety before but here I go again because they totally deserve it! The band are made up of two brothers from Brooklyn, Abner & Harper James (who just so happen to be seriously good looking) and I absolutely love their chilled out music vibe, their single 'Thirty Three' had me mesmerized from the first moment I heard it and I reached out to the guys, eager to find out more and the lovely Abner has kept in touch ever since.

They have just released another single called 'Heartbreaker' taken from their debut EP 'Elizabeth' which is such a lovely tune. it makes you feel all warm inside, for me it conjures thoughts of cosy romantic strolls in the park on a autumn day and cuddles by the fire, ok maybe I'm getting a little carried away but hopefully you get the gist. It's just a feel good chilled song.
I asked Abner what the song is all about and here's what he said.. get ready to swoon girls!

'Heartbreaker is about wanting to be with someone so badly, you don't care that you know they'll break your heart. I fall hard and my heart wins over my brain, this song is really about that choice, to give in to a situation that you know will ultimately be painful, because you have that desire and want to feel that love so much in the moment'

The guys write and produce all of their music themselves which is pretty impressive and they have received 10 million streams on Spotify to date!


Check out their new video for 'Heartbreaker' which is a cute home video style production



To find out more about Eighty Ninety visit their website eightyninety8090.com and keep upto date with them on Twitter @eighty_ninety_
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig