Tuesday 9 February 2016

Affordable & Stylish Valentines outfits from Pink Boutique

Girls, if you are looking for an affordable valentines date outfit then look no further than Pink Boutique for really stylish yet inexpensive items. I'm not sure how I discovered this little gem but I'm so glad that I did.

No need for me to really ramble on about this as I think the dresses and prices are enough to speak for themselves...

Atika Navy Crochet Mini Dress £35 is the most expensive of my picks, but it's a classy little number and perfect for those that like to keep their arms covered.


Chrissa Red Cut Out Halter Dress only £19 is the just the dress to get your man's heart racing on Valentines night.


Unleash your inner Kim K with the super sexy yet sophisticated Chloe Black Gathered Front Midi Dress at only £17, also available in Khaki.

 
I love this combination, the Venicea shirt dress £17 teamed with the Vonda thigh boots at £39, such a sexy look whilst showing minimal flesh! These boots are also available in Navy and Tan.

 
 http://www.pinkboutique.co.uk
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig